help! devd.conf on FreeBSD 10.1

Motty Cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:34:03 UTC 2015

Hello,
I have rome the web to acomplish the following in FreeBSD 10.1 using
devd.conf

this block of code is how it was done in FreeBSD 9.1
##### Check status of CARP interface
notify 0 {
         match "system"          "IFNET";
         match "type"            "LINK_UP";
         match "subsystem"       "carp*";
         action "/usr/local/scripts/startfssbee.pl mypassword";
};

I would like to do similar operation in FreeBSD 10.1

##### Check status of CARP interface ########
notify 0 {
                    match "system"          "CARP";
                    match "subsystem"       "[0-9]+@[0-9a-z]+";
                    match "type"            "(MASTER)";
                    action "/usr/local/scripts/startfsslarry.pl mypassword";
};

The script does run but it does not take mypassword as on argument.
Thanks,
Motty