postfix with TLS

Ernie Luzar luzar722 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:53:30 UTC 2015

Matthew Seaman wrote:
> On 03/05/2015 17:41, Ernie Luzar wrote:
>
>> Is the ability builtin to create SSL keys and certs?
>>

> No.  That's where you'ld use openssl.
>
> 	Mathew

On my system 10.1 system 'locate openssl'  shows /usr/bin/openssl.
So I take that to mean that 'yes' the ability is builtin to the FreeBSD
base to
create the SSL keys and certs needed by postfix.

No need to 'pkg install openssl', correct?

Do some TLS parameters have to be added to postfix's main.cf file ?

The openssl comand has to be run to create SSL keys and certs needed by
postfix for TLS?