?? usage of one daemon figure in a scientific paper -- request for permission

dreismann at mailbox.tu-berlin.de dreismann at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 28 20:32:47 UTC 2015

Dear Sirs,

I would like to use your "daemon with hammer"
   http://www.freebsd.org/gifs/daemon_hammer.jpg
in a Figure of my work for a scientific paper (non-profite) I am
preparing for "International Journal of Quantum Chemistry"

This daemon is listed in "FreeBSD Art". But the "graphics use" is not
clear to me.
Therefore herewith I would like to kindly ask for your permission to
make the aforementioned
use of your deamon-figure.

A short reponse would be filly sufficient.

Thank you in advance foryour help
   sincerely

  Aris Dreismann

Prof. C.A.Dreismann