10.0 system issuing outbound packets to port 25 smtp to 66.96.214.197

Ernie Luzar luzar722 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:15:27 UTC 2015

My ipfilter firewall logs 2 outbound packets on port 25 every 70
minuets.  There is no LAN behind this box is it must be coming from the
freebsd 10.0 system or from one of the official installed ports I have.
Sendmail is disabled and postfix is running in it's place.

66.96.214.197,25 tcp is the target public ip address.

How should I go about finding the running task that is doing this???