Welcome to Creative Displays

Garrett Mier info at creativedisplaysonline.com
Thu Mar 19 14:47:47 UTC 2015

Hello,

I design and build custom trade show exhibits and would like to speak with
you about your upcoming show. We can fabricate you a new booth, rent you a
custom exhibit from our inventory or help refurbish one you are currently
using (including graphic printing and hanging signs). Let's setup a
conference call to go over your current needs and the specs of the next
project.

Not sure what you are looking for? Our website has a ton of examples
www.creativedisplaysonline.com

Sincerely,

Garrett R. Mier
Account Manager
www.creativedisplaysonline.com

Creative Displays
Ph: (805) 484-0868
Fax: (805) 484-0869
150 Wood Rd. Suite #G Camarillo, CA 93010

"We are continually faced by great opportunities brilliantly disguised as
insoluble problems." ~ Lee Iococca