sysinfo.h

Michael Schuster michaelsprivate at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:32:27 UTC 2015

I'd expect you have more porting work ahead of you - after all, sysinfo.h
most likely is not included just for fun :-)

Try to find out what "questions" the code in question is trying to answer,
then maybe you'll find FreeBSD-specific solutions to them easier than when
you attempt a line-for-line "port".

regards
Michael

(admittedly, I haven't done any significant work on FreeBSD for ages ... so
feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ;)

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Bernt Hansson <bah at bananmonarki.se> wrote:

> Thanks to Polytropon and Arthur
>
> I've found this
>
> libsysinfo GNU libc's sysinfo port for FreeBSD
>
> Installed it and getting other problems.
>
> % make
> [  0%] Built target Driver
> [  0%] Building CXX object src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/
> CMakeFiles/SMDS.dir/src/SMDS/SMDS_MemoryLimit.cpp.o
> [  0%] Building CXX object src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/
> CMakeFiles/SMDS.dir/src/SMDS/SMDS_Mesh.cpp.o
> /usr/home/bernt/vebbnerladdningar/FreeCAD_sf_master-master/FreeCAD_sf_
> master-master/src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/src/SMDS
>
> /SMDS_Mesh.cpp: In static member function 'static int
>
> SMDS_Mesh::CheckMemory(bool)':
> /usr/home/bernt/vebbnerladdningar/FreeCAD_sf_master-master/FreeCAD_sf_
> master-master/src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/src/SMDS
>
> /SMDS_Mesh.cpp:77: error: 'WEXITSTATUS' was not declared in this scope
> *** [src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/CMakeFiles/SMDS.dir/src/SMDS/SMDS_Mesh.cpp.o]
> Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/home/bernt/vebbnerladdningar/FreeCAD_sf_
> master-master/FreeCAD_sf_master-master.
> *** [src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/CMakeFiles/SMDS.dir/all] Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/home/bernt/vebbnerladdningar/FreeCAD_sf_
> master-master/FreeCAD_sf_master-master.
> *** [all] Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/home/bernt/vebbnerladdningar/FreeCAD_sf_
> master-master/FreeCAD_sf_master-master.

Michael Schuster
http://recursiveramblings.wordpress.com/