sysinfo.h

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Wed Mar 11 12:26:36 UTC 2015

On 11/03/2015 11:42, Bernt Hansson wrote:
> Hello list!
>
> Trying to build a program (freecad)
>
> I have got cmake to find libs and other programs it needs.
>
> running cmake -DFREECAD_USE_EXTERNAL_PIVY=1 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release .
>
> results is this
> -- Configuring done
> -- Generating done
> -- Build files have been written to:
> /usr/home/bernt/vebbnerladdningar/FreeCAD_sf_master-master/FreeCAD_sf_master-master
>

> Then one should run make.
>
> make gives this error
>
> /usr/home/bernt/vebbnerladdningar/FreeCAD_sf_master-master/FreeCAD_sf_master-master/src/3rdParty/salomesmesh/src/SMDS/SMDS_MemoryLimit.cpp:32:25:
> error: sys/sysinfo.h: No such file or directory
>
> Guess it's linuxism.
>
> What is sysinfo.h called in freebsd?

I'm not sure if there is a direct equivalent. A quick search gives me

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/sysinfo.2.html

&

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/include/uapi/linux/sysinfo.h

sysinfo(2) is a Linux syscall that "provides a simple way of getting
overall system statistics". You might want to "man 3 kvm" to find FBSD
equivalents.

--
Those who do not learn from computing history are doomed to
GOTO 1