Is there any plan to adopt devtmpfs ?

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:48:02 UTC 2015

On 03/05/2015 22:30, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> It's not devtmpfs - it's likely some USB bugs that haven't been nailed down.
>
> can you gather some debugging output (dmesg > file.txt would be a good
> start) and email that to freebsd-usb at freebsd.org ? It may be something
> that's been fixed since 10.1 was released.
>
> Thanks!
>

> -adrian

It does not work. I tried adding all clauses/lines to /etc/hosts, but
still X would refuse to come up if the name ends with
.domain.super_domain (specifically roundabouttech.com)

I have opted for QMail, specifically hoping that hostname is not a
problem and, more importantly, that it seems to have better
documentation available than even for the inbuilt sendmail system. Even
QMail documentation is not exactly state-of-the-art, but it seems adaptable.

Thanks
Manish jain