Please don't...

Bigby James bigby.james at dimthoughts.com
Sat Mar 7 18:57:19 UTC 2015

...Use elipses and vague, meaningless titles. They get marked as SPAM by my
filter, and while I can only speak for myself, I'm not very inclined to read
through an entire message just to determine whether it pertains to me or whether
I'm able to actually offer any help. The subject of this thread could just as
easily have been "Status of x86-64 Linux Emulation." Two more words to type,
sure, but a small price to pay to make sure people understand and read your
messages.

--
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams