10.1-RELEASE-p12 broke sendmail. 10.1-RELEASE-p13 didn't fix sendmail.

Chris Stankevitz chrisstankevitz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:32:07 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Jesse Gooch <lists at gooch.io> wrote:
> I recommend reading /usr/src/UPDATING and any relevant Errata Notices
> and/or Security Advisories BEFORE updating your system so you don't get
> bit like this again.
>
> https://www.freebsd.org/security/advisories/FreeBSD-EN-15:08.sendmail.asc

Hi Jesse,

The whole point of my OP was to say that I read the errata.  I was
surprised that the update did not fix the problem.  I tried the
"workaround" (why I need to "work around" it if there was an update is
not clear) but as I followed the steps I got stumped.  Then I gave
specific examples of where I got stumped following the errata.

Why is it that I don't get it, but everyone else does?  I'm certain
the documentation is good.  I have a good command of the english
language.  Nevertheless I don't get it...

Chris