FreeBSD community member engaging in online harassment

Dutch Ingraham stoa at gmx.us
Wed Jun 24 02:55:44 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 09:43:42PM -0500, Brandon J. Wandersee wrote:

> Nick Shaw writes:
>
> > I have zero time for people like her who wish to defame innocent people
>
> Neither do I. Nor does any decent human being with better things to do
> with this short, precious life. This doesn't belong here, and some lone
> jackass on the Internet being a jackass on the Internet is
> inconsequential.
>
> Bringing this here does nothing but risk spreading this garbage from the
> dregs of Twitter to our nice, civil little haven. Keep petty squabbles
> unrelated to this community out of here, please.

What might be relevant on this list is her claim to be a current FreeBSD
committer.[1]  A check of the developer's page, though, does not appear
to list her as a dev.[2]

[1]https://www.linkedin.com/in/freebsdgirl
[2]https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/
staff-committers.html