CLAPACK

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Thu Jun 18 15:12:13 UTC 2015

On 06/18/15 09:50, John Duffy wrote:
> Hi
> I'm developing some numerical software on OS X to be uploaded to a FreeBSD server. I'm striving for maximum commonality between development environments, so I'm trying to find a CLAPACK package/port (as supplied with OS X) for FreeBSD but I can't seem to find one. I've installed the LAPACK, BLAS and CBLAS packages but these don't include CLAPACK. Does a CLAPACK port/package exist, or do I need to do a manual installation for the source?
> Kind regards
> John Duffy

on 9.3R there is lapack++:

lapack++-2.5.4                 Linear Algebra PACKage in C++, a wrapper
for LAPACK

Obviously C++, not C. I have it installed, but haven't done anything
with it. I have installed various CLAPACK's in the past under linux, it
was pretty easy, since the code is pretty simple. YMMV & all that rot ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III