Mirror for http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/INDEX-{9,10,11}.bz2?

Trond Endrestøl Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no
Thu Jun 18 10:05:36 UTC 2015

What is most likely an IPv6 routing error beyond NORDUnet:

  fetch: http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/INDEX-11.bz2: Network is unreachable

prevents make -C /usr/ports fetchindex from completing on an IPv6-only VM.

>From the Makefile, I see I can specify an override value for
MASTER_SITE_INDEX.

So far, I have tried
MASTER_SITE_INDEX=http://www.se.FreeBSD.org/ports/ and
MASTER_SITE_INDEX=http://www.dk.FreeBSD.org/ports/, but neither mirror
carry the INDEX files.

Is there such a mirror with IPv6 connectivity.

--
| Vennlig hilsen,               | Best regards,                      |