freebsd-questions generated spams!

Erich Dollansky erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com
Mon Jun 15 02:36:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 17:04:50 +0000
Yass Amed <zagazaw2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I replied to a topic on this mailing list and immediately started
> getting Chinese spam emails. Is there a breach in the server? Does
> the server (un)intentionally forward mail? I'm puzzled?!

their are easy to filter. At least when you use a dedicated e-mail
address for this list. Take out all e-mails not originating from the
list and you do not get annoyed anymore. It is a bit problematic with
private e-mails to the same address. Just tell those people either to
use the list or give them a second e-mail address.

Erich