SCSI Cable, do you have

will.lee at connecmax.com will.lee at connecmax.com
Sat Jun 13 12:12:29 UTC 2015

Dear Friend,

We produce all kinds of SCSI cable with good performance. Certificates of SGS have  achieved. We have own logistics company to save your cost . And OEM is supported.

All the Wire is Bare Copper. Here are the SCSI cables we produce, if the items you interested, pls inquiry us.
 SCSI Lead Ultra 68 male to Ultra 68 male (VHDCI) SCSI cable
 SCSI Cable HD68M to HD68M  cable
 SCSI-3 CABLE MALE TO MALE HD 68 PINS cable
 SCSI-5 (VHDCI) 0.8mm to SCSI-3 (HPDB68) 68-Pin Male/Male Cable
 SCSI Lead 50 Centronic male to 50 Centronic Male SCSI cable
 SCSI Lead Half Pitch 50 male to 50 Centronic male cable
 SCSI HPDB50 Male to Cen50 Male External Drive Cable
 SCSI HPDB50 Male to VHDCI68 Male Cable

Waiting for your inquiry.

Best regards!

Will Lee

Connecmax Group  Co.,Ltd
Shenzhen Prime Technology Co.,Ltd
TEL: 86 183 0666 7469   Skype:connecmax7
WEB:http://www.globalsources.com/szconnecmax.co
Add:South, 3FL, Block E, Dakan Technology Park, Dakan Village,   Xili Town, Nanshan Dist, Shenzhen, GD, China