Error Message on Boot up

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Jun 4 12:22:15 UTC 2015

On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 21:28:50 +1000, Joe Shevland stated:

> On 4/6/2015 at 5:34 PM, "Jerry" <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:
> >
> >I just started getting this message every time I reboot my machine:
> >
> >Performing sanity check on sshd configuration.
> >(process:15819): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 4294967295 was not
> >found when
> >attempting to remove it
> >Starting sshd.
> >
> >This is on a FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p10 amd64 machine.
>
> Not much help, but the relevant commit that introduced the warning:
>
>     https://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?id=a919be3d39150328874ff647fb2c2be7af3df996
>
> From what I can tell it's more of a warning than something that will bite
> you; I haven't seen it on some recently updated 10-stable machines though,
> but they're all headless. I see it a lot on Linux with various Gnome apps.

This is a KDE machine, no Gnome, at least that I deliberately installed.

I am assuming (hoping) that this is just a nonsense warning message. I am
sort of assuming that I cannot be the only individual who has experienced
this while using FreeBSD though. I could file a PR against it; however, I
have no idea what I should file it against.

--
Jerry