gvfs mount locations - configuration?

Da Rock freebsd-questions at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Mon Jul 27 10:25:48 UTC 2015

Hi guys, just a quickie.

I'm trying to use the new (for me anyway) features available using
gio/gvfs like remote file servers, but not all programs can access them
(I'm looking at you, firefox!).

Apparently I'm looking for the mounts under ~/.gvfs but there is nothing
there. My searches mention gvfs-fuse-daemon, but that doesn't appear to
be on my system either.

Not sure where to look - gvfsd seems to be operating correctly,
gvfs-tree shows up the mount; ran a find based on the info looked for
*.mount to no avail.

Anyone know the answer to this? Config files somewhere?

TIA