freebsd Devel??

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 25 08:33:12 UTC 2015

On 25/07/2015 06:08, HeTak wrote:
> Pardon me for this somehow off-topic question :)

Asking where to ask questions is not off topic for questions at ...

> I have recently started some developments on freebsd kernel, I wanted to
> know whether this is the right group to ask my questions or not?
>
> I prospected to find a group named like "FreeBSD Devel" or so, but there
> were not any.. would someone gives me a hand on this? Thanks :)

The place to ask generally about FreeBSD development is the
freebsd-hackers at FreeBSD.org mailing list.  If you have more technically
focussed questions about specific areas of the kernel then there are any
number of more specific mailing lists, but start with hackers at ...

	Cheers,

	Matthew