[ OT ] recommendations for a domain_name registrar

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 21 04:48:34 UTC 2015

On 2015/07/21 05:08, spellberg_robert wrote:
> all that i need is a registrar , with
>   a reasonable price for a ten_year lease on each name ,
>   easy transfer [ actually , i expect ns to be the problem , here ] and
>   no grief .

gandi.net are my goto company for DNS registrations.  Can't praise them
highly enough.  Only problem, from your point of view, is that they are
a French company, but you can pay for everything in US$ on their site.

Oh, and they will throw in use of their nameservers free of charge with
the purchase of any domain.  (Mind you, that's standard for anyone in
the business of domain registration nowadays.)

	Cheers,

	Matthew