FreeBSD and Docker

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Sun Jul 19 10:40:38 UTC 2015

Re-visiting some older context...

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:11:35 +0000, opendaddy at hushmail.com wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Attempting to install the Discourse discussion forum (https://github.com/discourse/discourse) on my DigitalOcean FreeBSD VPS. Discourse requires Docker, however nothing happens when I try `wget -qO- https://get.docker.com/ | sh` (https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/master/docs/INSTALL-cloud.md).
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Here:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/Docker

But please note: "Docker on FreeBSD should be considered experimental.
Limitations of the 64bit Linux compatibility subsystem will impact
some Linux ABI containers and your testing and feedback is appreciated
to help resolve any such issues."

However, a good start. Maybe it already works for you sufficiently well.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany