Touching base on Wyoming Students and Parents Education Resources

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 18 22:07:32 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 07:41:47PM +0000, Ana Berjuega wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I had sent you an email or two sometime ago about some of the resources on this page : http://www.pl.freebsd.org/gallery/npgallery.html.
>
> I am wondering if you are the person responsible for maintaining it because I have some questions. If you are not the right contact, please forward me or let me know who I should contact. Hope to hear back from you soon.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ana Berjuega
> ana5.bestschools at gmail.com
> BestSchools.com
> 244 5th Ave, Suite K267
> New York, NY 10001

Ana,

this is a mailing list, not an individual person.  If you did not
get a reply to your earlier mails (I remember seeing them), then
probably nobody who is subscribed here knows the answer.

Taking a quick look at that site (not the specific page) - I assume
it *was* a polish mirror - it appears to be *years* out of date
("latest news" is from 2007).  I surmise that site is defunct.

Your (or your employer's) disclaimer, is, of course, nonsense when
sent to a public mailing list.  But I assume you cannot prevent it
getting attached.

ĸen
--
This one goes up to eleven!