Kerberos

Raimund Sacherer rs at logitravel.com
Fri Jul 17 10:05:10 UTC 2015

Hello Greg,

on a first glance I can't see anything really out of order, if it helps, I use(d) this pages to setup kerberos and apache auth:
http://www.grolmsnet.de/kerbtut/
http://blog.scottlowe.org/2006/08/10/kerberos-based-sso-with-apache/

The account you create for the service principal has to be a user account, it does not work with a machine account.

If you authenticate without the key tab, just a user from the ad (create a user and test a kinit user at EXAMPLE.COM, later klist). Check if a simple user authentication works in the first place.

Hope that this will help you in any way,

Best
Ray