Introducing Spiderlink Technologies ltd

SpiderLink Technologies Ltd spiderlink at spiderlink.co.tz
Thu Jul 2 08:29:05 UTC 2015

    [ View in browser ]( http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/9k1ul55i3f.html )                  Introducing Spiderlink Technologies

SpiderLink Technologies is a Limited registered company   based in Arusha Tanzania. SpiderLink was established in the 2013 specifically as an IT firm delivering high quality, cost effective, reliable, result-oriented IT solutions on time for a Tanzania clients and the Globe.
We deliver unique  services/solutions which ensure increased efficiency and competitive advantage for your business and to end users
SpiderLink Technologies specializes in:- [manworking]
Web design & development
Search engine optimization
Web/Email marketing
Multimedia solutions
Graphic design
Computer repairs/service maintenance contracts
Open Source Software Development
Linux/Unix Server configurations
Building and maintaining Information Technology infrastructures

We build web solutions, which evolve with the changing needs of your business and technologies.                    Linux/Unix Server configurations/setup

SpiderLink Technologies has a special expertise in installation and confiruration or Linux/Unix servers according to your company requirements, We do configure the following services but not limited to your requirements
Mail Server
Gateway Server / Proxy
Domain Name Service
DHCP
Database Server and Mysql Replication to have a real time backup process          Graphic design

SpiderLink Technologies also specialized in GraphicDesigning work that suits customer requirements and satisfactory, we do graphic designing for web publishing, news letters, brochures, Logo designing and the like         Web Hosting

SpiderLink Technologies offers 99.99% uptime hosting services, our hosting is guaranteed of giving service 24/7 uptime and full support incase of any issues. Our hosting is supporting  different platforms of operating systems, depending on user requirements either to host on windows or linux, and more than 120* One click installations scripts including WordPress, Jommla, Drupal, Ruby on Rail and the like. Just a click on your logged in C-Panel home page and ready to go                     We offer Best hosting price with guaranteed 99.999% uptime          [ Click here to place your hosting  and domain registration

order now ]( http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/1287e5955i3d.html )

SpiderLink Technologies Limited
P.O. Box 13473
Arusha Tanzania
[ spiderlink at spiderlink.co.tz ]( # )         [  ]( http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/1287exp55i3d.html )
This email was sent to freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
You received this email because you are registered with SpiderLink Technologies Limited