Interested in a cooperation

Jack Eriksen jack at bqwireless.com
Wed Jan 28 21:27:18 UTC 2015

Dear webmaster,

My name is Jack and I found http://docs.freebsd.org/ while browsing.

I would like to offer you an interesting cooperation in which we can exchange links or articles or even banners.

As you probably already know, with exchanging links we can improve our Google ranking and receive more visitors to our site.

I have a selection of high quality websites that are very related to
yours and I am able to give you a link from them in exchange for a link
from you site.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you more information.

Thanks,

Jack Eriksen
http://www.bqwireless.com/