how to get broken pkg build server fixed?

Perry Hutchison perryh at pluto.rain.com
Fri Jan 23 09:11:11 UTC 2015

No answer from ports@ and the problem persists; maybe someone
here knows.

A week ago I got an email complaining of a package build failure
in a port I maintain, with the first reported error being:

!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1100052, Host: 1100050) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!

That obviously is not something I can fix -- it needs to be dealt
with by whomever administers the FreeBSD package build server.

This week I got two such messages, for the same port as last week,
one from the amd64 build and the other from the i386 build.
It seems the situation is getting worse rather than better.

Who do I need to notify, to get these servers fixed?