Flow Charting Program

Alejandro Imass aimass at yabarana.com
Sat Jan 17 13:22:23 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Carmel NY <carmel_ny at outlook.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a flow charting program, similar to MS Visio. I tried "dia"
> but it is not really very intuitive and the help page is broken. I tried

DIA is actually easy to use and very powerful. Instead of being just a
plain charting program the templates define "named" properties so the
generated DIA file contains these named properties which can be used
to transform your DIA files into code or other applications (e.g.
http://dia2code.sourceforge.net). It also allows for you to create or
extend existing templates as well as a sophisticated plugin system to
extend the program.

If you STFW (e.g. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gnome%20dia%20documentation)

The first link is: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Dia/Documentation

Best,