Installing Sublime Text3 on FreeBSD-10.1-i386

Trond Endrestøl Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no
Fri Jan 16 13:01:24 UTC 2015

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:03+0530, Manish Jain wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone managed to fully port Sublime Text/Sublime Text3 to
> FreeBSD-10.1-i386 ? Running st3 on my system gets me the famous
> "GLIBC_2.11 not found" message.

These two ports are not native to FreeBSD, but precompiled Linux
executables, AFAICT.

On my system, editors/sublime{,3} needs:

emulators/linux_base-c6
accessibility/linux-c6-atk
graphics/linux-c6-cairo
textproc/linux-c6-expat
x11-fonts/linux-c6-fontconfig
graphics/linux-c6-gdk-pixbuf2
x11-toolkits/linux-c6-gtk2
graphics/linux-c6-jpeg
x11-toolkits/linux-c6-pango
graphics/linux-c6-png
graphics/linux-c6-tiff
x11/linux-c6-xorg-libs

Maybe you should check the condition of the "Linuxulator" ports
installed on your system. The above list would be a good start.

--
| Vennlig hilsen,               | Best regards,                      |