The purchase of advertising space on freebsd.org

Helena Boris helenab at rtbsystem.com
Thu Jan 15 20:19:10 UTC 2015

   Hello,
   I would like to see if we could form a revenue generating partnership
   by placing our advertisers native ad unite on your property
   (freebsd.org) You will be paid for clicks that our native ad unit will
   generate from your website.
   With our unit you will be able to keep all of your current revenue
   units and take advantage of our revenue opportunity as well.
   If you donât mind, then, please let us know where on freebsd.org we
   could place our native ad unit.
   Thank you in advance.
   Best wishes,
   Helena Boris
   Media-buyer,
   RTBSystem.com, the aggregator of advertising networks