Gnome2 -> Gnome3 - no way

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:34:15 UTC 2015

The most recent build of the ports system skipped the gnome3 port because
the freerdp port is a dependency and had linker errors when building.

http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=10amd64-default&build=2014-12-31_03h22m27s

http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/data/10amd64-default/2014-12-31_03h22m27s/logs/errors/freerdp-1.1.0_2.log

Hopefully the errors will be resolved soon, and the gnome3 package will be
once again available after the next package run.

Regards,
Ben