Vinum ... to oblivion?

asv asv at inhio.eu
Tue Feb 24 13:51:39 UTC 2015

Yes, I'd actually expect a documentation improvement considering how
messy it is the first approach to gvinum based on the current
documentation still available on the net (no longer on FBSD handbooks),
NOT the only official docs to be gone for good!

I'm spending a very long time building/destroing things to understand
how to operate with it. Coming from Linux LVM, Veritas FS and ZFS .... I
though I wouldn't have such a problems in getting acquainted with it.
Sadly, I was wrong.