What's in my hard drive? How can I get rid of it?

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:49:35 UTC 2015

On 02/19/2015 04:25 AM, Jerry wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:00:12 +0100, Polytropon stated:
>
>> Also keep in mind: there's a difference between "to protect" and "to
>> investigate" - and put that into context with defining priorities...
> The is also a difference between "to lie" and "to cover-up", but what has
> that got to do with the price of tea in China.
>
> It has never failed to amaze me though that those who cry the loudest about
> the invasion of privacy are the same individuals who have accumulated the most
> nefarious secrets to begin with. Poll after poll have shown that the vox
> populi would rather err on the side of safety and security.

OMG - Look at the history of how tyrants came to power:

Create a thesis (through various servants and shills)

Propose the antithesis: More draconian laws and invasions
of privacy and destruction of personal liberties.

Finally - Bring down the final axe:

The Synthesis of a whole new paradigm of the relationship
of the ruled to the rulers: Total obedience to the demands
of the rulers.

If you do not know this: Read the philosophy of
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.

Then look at how the Hitlers and Mousolinis and Mao's came to power.

Sleep tight. You are safe in the hands of your masters.