Aliased Fonts in Xombrero

Dutch Ingraham stoa at gmx.us
Fri Feb 13 16:04:47 UTC 2015

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:30:34AM -0500, William Bulley wrote:
> According to Dutch Ingraham <stoa at gmx.us> on Fri, 02/13/15 at 10:15:
> >
> > I'm having a problem with severe aliasing in Xombrero.  This only
> > happens on certain sites such as github and computerworld.  Most other
> > sites render fine.
>
> I am curious: what version of FreeBSD are you running?
>
> What version of xombrero are you using?
>
> How recently have you built either (if you build them)?
>
> Regards,
>
> web...

Sorry - here you go:

FreeBSD dutch.freebsd.net 10.1-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p5 #0:
Tue Jan 27 08:55:07 UTC 2015

Xombrero is version 1.6.3, built from ports Thu Jan  8 19:59:16 EST
2015 and was built with GTK2; the GTK3 version acts the same, though.

The base system was installed around November 14, 2014 and last
updated yesterday.