obspamd_enable, obspamd_flags

Brian W. brian at brianwhalen.net
Mon Feb 9 19:27:39 UTC 2015

I dont use this but a read of the makefile suggests ob is an openbsd
reference.

# If you are a CPANEL user the this option is for you!

# CPANEL sends periodic a 'kill -TERM spamd' to the SpamAssassin spamd, and

# this kills also the OpenBSD spamd daemon.

# With this option spamd will be installed as obspamd, and the rc script
will

# be adjusted. Man page and pid file will not be renamed!

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Chris Stankevitz <chrisstankevitz at gmail.com