New UEFI MoBo, Slow Boots in "Legacy"

Jason Van Patten jvp at lateapex.net
Fri Dec 11 23:40:52 UTC 2015

On 12/11/15 1:35 PM, Jason Van Patten wrote:
> So I'm a bit stumped.  Is there A)any way I can *significantly* speed up
> the legacy booting, or B)any fix for the EFI boot crashing w/10.2?

I snagged the 11/30/2015 snapshot of 10.2-STABLE.  That installer booted
fine in UEFI mode, installed fine, and has rebooted (via disk) fine.
And since I can snag packages (pkg) for 10.2 with this version, all good.

Now, does this 10.2-STABLE eventually become 10.3?  Is that how that works?
--
Jason Van Patten