Please erase all the messages that I posted in mailing lists of FreeBSD!

françai s romapera15 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 23:04:21 UTC 2015

Please erase all the messages that I posted in mailing lists of FreeBSD.

I used differents nicks, for example, Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos, français,
waretrue...

I ask this because I probably be in future a good programmer famous and I
do not want to talk about the topics that I should not have posted in
freebsd-questions, freebsd-hackers, freebsd-doc, freebsd-drives...

I decided prevent substantial harm to important relationships that probably
I will have in future with other developers.