gcc5 question

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Thu Dec 3 00:27:20 UTC 2015

I just did a pkg-upgrade of gcc5, & upgraded the port as well. I noticed
that a 'make showconfig' in the port now shows Graphite support enabled
by default. However, a 'gcc -v --help' on the pkg installed version
shows no libisl, req'd for Graphite support (I think). Is the pkg built
differently from the port ? TIA & have a good one.

*EEEEEEEEK* !!!! I meant gcc5-devel, sorry :-/ ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III