system temperatures

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Sun Aug 30 15:44:07 UTC 2015

It is convenient on my various linux boxen to use lm_sensors to retrieve
apparently accurate temps. for various system components (CPU's), as
well as data on fan speeds, etc. Under FreeBSD (9.3R-p21), sysctl
provides some of this info, but apparently inaccurately. It would be
sweet to fix that minor issue, seems like it would be a bit more than
just sweet for remote servers, etc. Do I file this as a problem report
of some sort ? If so, how do I go about doing that :-) ? TIA & have a
nice weekend.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III