mount problem

Lev leventelist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 21:03:53 UTC 2015

So I wanted to mount one of my CF memory card to copy pictures from the
camera.

It gets mounted as an msdosfs partition.

I get this:

Either, the last directory that contains the images is a file with all the
images concatenated, or

I have an infinite loop of the last two directories, so I can do things like
that:

/media/disk/DCIM/100OLYMP/DCIM/100OLYMP/DCIM/100OLYMP/

On Linux, it works. However, it gets mounted as a vfat partition.

I tried to explicitly mount it as vfat, but I get an error:

mount: /dev/da1s1: Operation not supported by device

uname -a

FreeBSD jive 10.2-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 10.2-RELEASE-p2 #0: Sat Aug 29 17:41:30 CEST 2015     leva at jive:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Thanks,
Lev

--
73 de HA5OGL