Improve Organic Search Engine Ranking for Better Business

Gilbert Rohde gilbertrohde188 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:04:01 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Gilbert, and I am an Internet Rankings Engineer. I scrolled
across your website *Freebsd.org* and performed a Google search for your
business keywords. Upon perusing in the first page, I saw that your website
is currently not listed on the first page for your niche and popular
keyword (Product) search.

   The fact is that your keyword ranking and Search Engine positioning is
easily correctable. There is no reason that your website cannot be ranked
in the top page for your best keywords based on your website's quality
content and solid structure. You have a very good website that is built to
convert when it can be found in the Google SERPs.

   Your website needs high quality inbound anchor text links, and I can help
you with this. We will get you ranked for your targeted keyword in Google
as well as Bing and Yahoo. The key to this is adding new high quality
anchor text links from a myriad of websites. Link building is the most
important aspect of a website's ranking and will produce the business and
results you seek for *Freebsd.org*.

   The types of the link are extremely important to achieve top rankings,
and I can create these quality links to your website. I can prove to you
how effective and risk free this system is. Nothing beats the good
performance and after you see what we are able to do for your business you
will feel confident in the results we can achieve for your business.

  I would like to hear from you regarding any questions you might have.
Please let me know if you wish to move further, so that we can schedule a
meeting (tomorrow onward) at a time convenient to you, without disturbing
your busy schedule.

  With Best Regards,

Gilbert Rohde

*DISCLAIMER:* This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and
are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

error.

To stop receiving emails from sender, reply to sender with Subject line -
"REMOVE"