Degraded ZFS with encryption

Ruben Schade newsgroups at rubenschade.com
Mon Aug 24 01:14:12 UTC 2015

On 24/08/2015 10:55 am, Ruben Schade wrote:

> Are there any further steps required to restore a drive in this
> configuration?

I’ve looked into this a bit further. It looks as though I'll need to
create a new GELI partition on the new drive I add, and then add it to
the ZFS pool. It'd need to be created with the same password/credentials
as the other drives so it’s unencrypted with the same single password on
boot.

Am I on the right track?

--
Ruben Schade in s/Singapore/Sydney/