Firefox question

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Sat Aug 15 14:31:30 UTC 2015

NetBSD-users list is full of posts about Firefox v40.<whatever>
apparently being a bit flaky. I did a 'pkg version -vRL=' this A.M. & it
listed Firefox 40.0_4,1 as upgrade candidate (I'm on 39.0,1 now). Has
anyone tried the newer FF ? Any issues :-) ? I use FF mucho for
browsing, don't need any foul-ups, so fess up :-) !!!! TIA & have a nice
weekend.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III