pkg installation && adduser

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Aug 5 08:16:23 UTC 2015

El día Tuesday, August 04, 2015 a las 09:49:24PM +0100, Matthew Seaman escribió:

> On 04/08/2015 19:54, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > Thanks! I found this too after reading https://wiki.freebsd.org/pkgng
> > Maybe the special (yaml) form of the file +MANIFEST did not helped me to
> > find with grep the useradd commands; the file is only one long line :-(
> >

> pkg info -R pkgname
>
> or
>
> pkg info -RF pkgname.txz

Thanks, very nice. If someone knows that the scripts are packaged into
the file +MANIFEST ...

Maybe the man page for pkg-info should say

     -R, --raw
	     Display the full manifest (raw) for the packages matching
	     pkg-name, which gives as well the scripts for pre- and postinstall
	     and other files.

Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No! Nein! ¡No! Όχι! -- Ευχαριστούμε!