windows entry for grub2

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Tue Aug 4 20:33:40 UTC 2015

Quoting Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com>:

> sorry, I wasn't aware how trick this is, but there are at least tons of
> Linux howtos in the web, you'll get hits, even if your search term
> includes "freebsd" instead of "linux". Did you read those?

I did and there seems to be considerable strangeness associated with
grub on FreeBSD. See my response to CeDeROM. This may be more art than
science.

> It's likely more pleasant to run Windows in a VM ;).

And if I wind up buying the CD, that *might* be what I do. I'm trying
to avoid paying *again* for Windows.

--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>