pkg installation && adduser

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Aug 4 18:54:49 UTC 2015

El día Tuesday, August 04, 2015 a las 08:42:25PM +0200, Patrick Hess escribió:

> Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > I'm trying to understand how the package command creates users during
> > the installation of packages, for example the dbus-1.8.8.txz does not
> > contain any file or script for creating the groups and user
> > 'messagebus'. How this is done during 'pkg install dbus'.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > # tar tzf work/pkg/dbus-1.8.8.txz | fgrep +
> > +COMPACT_MANIFEST
> > +MANIFEST
>
> Take a look at the contents of that +MANIFEST file (linebreaks added
> here for better readability):

Thanks! I found this too after reading https://wiki.freebsd.org/pkgng
Maybe the special (yaml) form of the file +MANIFEST did not helped me to
find with grep the useradd commands; the file is only one long line :-(

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No! Nein! ¡No! Όχι! -- Ευχαριστούμε!