USB stick and some help with it. [SOLVED] The usb stick is in the trash now.

Quartz quartz at sneakertech.com
Tue Aug 4 16:21:36 UTC 2015

> I have not found a Linux utility similar to gpart

Umm.... you do know that linux has gpart too, right? Like, it's a
standard part of most distros, and it's what GParted Live is based around?

But ignoring that for the moment, there are a bunch of other programs
that do all the same things in basically the same way. For example,
"sgdisk -Z /dev/sda" and "gpart destroy /dev/sda" both nuke the
partition information for a given disk.

>Some Linux utilities can be useful, but don't reach for them
> until you have tried what is available in FreeBSD.

It's not like FreeBSD has some kind of monopoly GPT stuff or useful disk
utilities, any other *nix OS has pretty much all the same tools.