ipfw, natd and a server on a second WAN address

Frank Leonhardt frank2 at fjl.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 22:08:07 UTC 2015

On 27/04/2015 21:02, Frank Leonhardt wrote:
> I hope someone will *know* how to do this. I can guess, but if I guess
> wrong there'll be consequences...

I've just looked at the *latest* man page, and there's a section on
MULTIPLE INSTANCES that wasn't there before (it turns out it was added
in release 8.0). This might be my answer, except that the -instance
option was added at the same time, and the router is on 7.x  :-(

It does say that before -instance was added, the way to do this was
running more than one natd, which I suspected anyway.