That darn ZTS

Jon Radel jon at radel.com
Fri Apr 24 20:03:38 UTC 2015

On 4/24/15 2:03 PM, Nancy Belle wrote:
> BUT! Just now started up apache24 and found it went right back to the same old problem of looking for modules in a different place than that of what the httpd.conf sets forth.

A long shot (and my apologies if this was covered earlier in the
thread), but have you absolutely, positively confirmed  that apache 2.4
is using the httpd.conf file that you think it is using?

find / -name httpd.conf -ls

show any lurking, stale httpd.conf files?

grep 20100525-zts */*

in your config file directory show an include file that references that
directory?

--Jon Radel
jon at radel.com