Custom Web Designing & Development Services

Kristie Pratt kristie at seomagic.org
Wed Apr 22 10:56:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

Greetings,

Hope you are doing well. I was surfing internet and find your email contact.

I am Kristie Pratt, working as a Sales Executive of IT Company. I can share
more details and portfolio of my company in next email, if you are
interested.

We deliver following services:-

*	Website Design and Development
*	Website Online Marketing: SEO, SMO, SEM
*	Mobile Application Development - iOS, Android

We have an in-house design and development team who can assist you in above
services on reasonable cost with high quality deliverables.

Please contact us, if you are interested.

Warm Regards,

Kristie Pratt