Online banking security alert

NAB server at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 21 23:18:04 UTC 2015

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Dear NAB Customer,
We have detected 3rd-party intrusions in many of our customers account, and because your security is our primary  concern, we have limited your account until you confirm your identity and verify that your account has not been used for fraud purposes.
To access our online account validation form and remove the limitations on your account, please click on the following   link:

Click here to access the validation form
After you complete our online validation form your account limitations will be removed and you can begin using your  account as usual.

Thank you for taking your time,
National Australia Bank Security Office.

..

National Australian Banking Group NAB A0 NB 820 371 AFS Licence No. 5501863.