Freebsd-update

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Apr 9 11:21:43 UTC 2015

Okay, i just ran "freebsd-update" and the system is now freebsd 10.1 P9. The
problem is that KDE, when I started it, it lost its initial window with all
the icons, etcetera that I had created. I have no idea why. I also cannot
figure out how to get that screen back again. Nothing else was lost and I can
recreate the screen; however, I really don't want to. I had several custom
shortcuts and now I cannot remember what they all were.

Is there anyway to get the screen I created back or is it gone for good?

--
Jerry